We made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate.
TB and Miranda sent a book off to the editor and they have a rare weekend off. Who knows what type of trouble they’ll get into. Hopefully not too much since they’re starting a new book bright and early on Monday morning.
Learn 5 Random Facts about Brooke Campbell, claim your free book by Shannon O’Connor, and make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to meet Georgia Beers’s dog.
If you’d like to contribute to the weekly feature, click here to find out how.
Now for book news and fun.
Here are five random facts about Brooke Campbell.
1. I was the only girl in Future Farmers of America (FFA) in my high school. (Should have been my parents’ first clue, doncha think? Course me turning out to be a femme was probably more of a shocker.) I was known for making the neatest soldering lines when we learned welding.
2. I believe that bread – any kind, any form – with cheese – most any kind, any form – is the perfect food. Yes, this includes nachos.
3. Thanks to a Liverpudlian I met when I was 17, I am a hopelessly annoying tea snob. I even went to a Specialty Tea Institute conference. I’m literally certified in black and oolong teas. Also, it’s ridiculous how much I love to say “Liverpudlian”.
4. I organize chips from the tiniest crumb to the largest whole and eat them in that order. No, I don’t want to know what that says about me. Please keep your opinions to yourself.
5. I watched every movie Fred Astaire ever made. Over and over and over and…I think you get the idea. Ginger danced on air and was classically gorgeous. Rita Hayworth, though. Oh, geez.
Archie belongs to Georgia Beers who is ALWAYS happy to share a photo of Archie. He’s one handsome fella!
That’s all for this week.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda, Em, Faith, & TB