We have three top clicked books of the week, 5 Random Things about author Renee Dahlia, and adorable pets to get your weekend off to a fantastic start!
We’re only halfway into January but here at IHS, we already have exciting news to share! We have a new browsing tool, and it will make finding the sapphic books on your wish list easy as pie. Whether you’re in the mood for vampires, quirky characters, or sex toys, we’ve got you covered! Consider this your menu for an all-you-can-read sapphic buffet!
We’d also like to give a huge shout-out to our wonderful web developers at Waxcreative. Ruth, Emily, and the rest of the team have been rock stars on this project! When we started last year, we approached them with a wishlist as tall as a lot of TBR piles. But our team has never failed to go above and beyond to deliver.
Next time you click on a book page, check out the improved layout, too. The categories are so much cleaner and easier to see. Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for you to find the sapphic books you love to read.
Speaking of books you love to read, don’t miss a free e-book from Harper Bliss! Her French Kissing series carries the warning: This title contains sensual language, ladies making love and possibly more feelings than you can process. Sounds like the perfect book for a Friday night!
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Renee Dahlia.
1. My day job is writing about racehorses and I have a special interest in Thoroughbred pedigrees and betting scandals.
2. I’m lucky to know a lot of my family history, much of which seems like fiction, eg my father holds a (defunct) Russian aristocratic title (like a Baron), my great-grandmother was one of the first women to become a doctor in Europe (we aren’t sure the exact number, but easily in the first 100), and an aunt drove across the Gobi Desert to escape the Russian Revolution.
3. I know how to score cricket (the game), probably because I enjoy spreadsheets.
4. I love cooking (it’s my love language) and many of my books include food, meals, and fancy dinners. My favourite food is potatoes due to their versatility.
5. I’m bisexual, and have described my personal attraction type as ‘the entire cast of Lucifer’. I write romance, both historical and contemporary, across all romance pairings, and to try help readers avoid confusion, I list them all on my website.
Check out Renee’s Seraph’s Burlesque Club Series!
Meet Belle and Lovie. Submitted by Martha Miller, an author.
Would you like to see your pet featured as a pet of the week? Find out how.
That’s all for today.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Friday!
Miranda & TB
IHS has big plans to grow our offerings in 2023. More books! New features! So many ways to find your next favorite sapphic read! Our wish list is long, and the expenses add up fast. If what we do is valuable to you and you’d like us to be able to do even more, please consider helping out with a donation of any size. Every little bit helps!