This is where you’ll find announcements for readers and authors, a weekly Caturday photo, SapphFic Community Bulletin Board, book deals, author selfie, and a new game we’re calling Where in the Heck was TB.
Let’s get to it.
Here are the links for this week:
Anita Kitty belongs to Colleen, a reader.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2022 AT 4 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
Sapphic Book Club
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section?
Click here for submission details.
Have you read Barbara’s latest yet? Get Vengeance here and it’s available in Kindle Unlimited.
TB loves exploring places near and far, so we’ve decided to start a weekly game, where TB goes on an adventure, snaps some photos, and then lets you guess her location.
To answer last week’s mystery, nearly sixty percent got it right. I visited the Minute Man National Park in Concord, Massachusetts. Thirty percent of you were confused as to why there was a man on my head in one of the photos. It was really bright when I snapped the selfie and it wasn’t until I got home when I noticed the error, but it also made me laugh. I’m terrible at selfies.
Now for this week’s fun.
Here are some facts about the place TB visited last week.
1. The pond is located in Concord, Massachusetts.
2. In 1845, Henry David Thoreau moved into a cabin close to the pond and published a book about his experience.
3. The pond is an excellent example of a kettle hole that was formed by retreating glaciers thousands of years ago.
4. The maximum depth is over 100 feet.
5. It’s a place TB and Miranda love to visit when brainstorming their next writing project.
Now for some of TB’s photos.
Time to vote where in the heck you think TB visited. Polls are open until September 22 and the answer will be revealed on Saturday, September 24.
We’re tabulating the results and the answer will be revealed tomorrow, September 24.