This is where you’ll find announcements for readers and authors, a weekly Caturday photo, SapphFic Community Bulletin Board, book deals, author selfie, and the guessing game Where in the Heck was TB.
Let’s get to it.
Here are the links for this week’s posts:
One of the new features with the website is authors are now able to support IHS through paid advertising. Many authors have joined our Advertising Pilot Program to help us test the ads and to allow wiggle room for our website developers to make adjustments in real time.
As a way to show our appreciation for sponsoring the all-new I Heart SapphFic, we’re spotlighting authors who’ve joined the Advertising Pilot Program.
Check out these spotlights:
- K. A. Masters, Lynn Ames, Janet Mason, Patricia Grayhall, and Parker Love
- Elle Armstrong, Elena Abbott, Leigh Landry, Jo Havens, Laurel Beckley, and Jess Newton
- Chloe Keto, Skye Von Triessen, Sage Donnell, Lyn Denison, and Angie K. Love
- Robyn Nyx, Helena Harte, E.V. Bancroft, AJ Mason, and Valden Bush
We wouldn’t be able to run IHS without the amazing support of so many brilliant, kind, and generous authors. Please support all the authors helping IHS.
For details on how you can help sponsor IHS so we can make the new website even better click here.
Meet Norma Jean (aka Diva). Submitted by Jennifer, a reader.
Please click on the images for the details for each announcement.
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.
Have you read The Lesbian and the Homophobic President yet? GET IT HERE.
TB loves exploring places near and far, so we’ve created a weekly game where TB goes on an adventure, snaps some photos, and then lets you guess her location.
To answer last week’s mystery, 89% of you were right. I was in Salem. Also, 11% clocked the photo of me in a stockade, which was for fun, luckily.
Now for this week’s fun. Having just published their final book of 2022 and knowing they’d have a very busy weekend because of the Mega Sale, TB and Miranda took off for a day trip earlier in the week to recharge their creative batteries. (In case you were wondering, creative batteries run especially well on beer.) They decided to visit one of the three New England towns that inspired the setting of their new release, Christmas at Rainbow Falls.
Here are some facts about the town where they had lunch.
1. The town is located in Vermont.
2. It’s the first touristy spot someone will encounter after crossing a bridge from Massachusetts on Interstate 91.
3. Due to the surrounding hills, there isn’t much flat land, so many of the town’s buildings and houses are bunched together on steep hillsides, making it a good workout when walking around.
4. It has a thriving art community.
5. The place is the setting for much of The Whisperer in Darkness, by H. P. Lovecraft.
6. TB & Miranda ate at the River Garden Marketplace, which is run by Whetstone Beer Co., and they highly recommend the porter.
Now for some of TB’s photos.
Time to vote where in the heck you think TB & Miranda enjoyed tasty food and beers. Polls are open until December 1 and the answer will be revealed on Saturday, December 3.
This poll is no longer accepting votes
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda & TB