We’ve made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate!
Find out the 3 top sapphic books with the most clicks this week, 5 Random Things about sapphic author Abigail Taylor, women loving women freebies, and a handsome horse to get your weekend off to a wonderful start!
TB & Miranda are playing hooky today to head to Salem, one of their all-time favorite cities in Massachusetts. Not only does the city have quirky museums, a fantastic candy shop, lovely sea views, but it’s packed with witchy kitsch including a statue of Samantha, the TV character in Bewitched. The writing duo loved that show as kids and now that they have published a sapphic paranormal story starring a middle-aged witch they wanted to reward themselves with a day off. An added bonus is it’s going to be in the upper seventies. A day off and sunshine. They couldn’t ask for a better way to relax and recharge their batteries.
Now for Friday Fun!
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know top sapphic book authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Abigail Taylor.
1. I’m afraid of heights, but on my 23rd birthday, my brother took me skydiving, and we jumped from a plane at 9,000 feet in the air. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever done, but I’m glad I did it. However, I’ll never do it again.
2. When I was in seventh grade, I chipped my hipbone jumping off a roof onto a trampoline.
3. When I was two, I wrecked my parents’ car—twice.
4. I was a vegetarian for 11 years.
5. The one thing I can never leave the house without is chapstick. I can’t stand it if my lips are dry. But I’m also allergic to beeswax, which is apparently in a lot of chapstick, so I have to be very careful to read the ingredients and make sure I don’t kiss anyone who is wearing it! 😆
Have you read Falling Blindly yet? It’s now available in audio!
Meet Midnight, my 23year-old gelding. He’s quite the character! Midnight knows his people and doesn’t like just anybody, lol. But he’s been my best buddy and faithful drill team partner since I bought him in 2004. Retired last year due to health issues he now accompanies (and bullies) my younger horse wherever we go. Submitted by Elke Lakey, an author.
That’s all for today.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Friday!
Miranda & TB
IHS has big plans to grow our offerings in 2023. More books! New features! So many ways to find your next favorite sapphic read! Our wish list is long, and the expenses add up fast. If what we do is valuable to you and you’d like us to be able to do even more, please consider helping out with a donation of any size. Every little bit helps!