Saturdays are when we round up all the sapphic book news from the previous week into one convenient location. Think of it as your personal queer reading directory! After all, we know the weekend is when so many of us are able to unwind for a minute and want to get lost in a good wlw book. What could be better?
Free Sapphic Contemporary Romances
Adrian J. Smith has organized a free book event on BookFunnel. Full disclosure. To get the freebies, you’ll be asked to sign up for author newsletters. Personally, we like getting newsletters because it’s a good way to never miss one of their new releases and updates.
There are some big names involved, including Rachel Lacey, Fiona Zedde, Jamey Moody, Chris Zett, and more.
Calling all Sapphic Authors!
We’re organizing a sale for September 21-25.
Here are all the deets:
- Authors can include up to 3 books per pen name.
- The sale price points are: $0.99, $1.99, $2.99, & $3.99
- If you’re listing your book at $2.99 or higher, the book must be at least a 50% discount off the regular price. That means perma 99c and $1.99 books are allowed, but if you want to list for $2.99, the book must have a regular price of $5.99 or higher.
- Books MUST be at their sale price in ALL marketplaces no later than noon EST on September 20.
- POLICY REMINDER: If you get involved in this or any IHS sale and then fail to discount your book by the deadline (which is always noon the day before the sale starts), you will not be allowed to participate in any other sales or special events for 90 days. Click here for more about this policy change.
The deadline to join is September 13.
Need a Book for the Weekend?
If you’re looking for something to read this weekend, below you’ll find 8 books on sale.
Need more choices? Check out the BookFinder, which has more than 4,300 books for you to choose from, ranging from steamy sapphic romance books, ice queen wlw romances, lesfic audiobooks, queer superheroes, best friends to lovers lesbian romances and so much more!
Don’t see your favorite women-loving-women book in the I Heart SapphFic database? Let us know by filling out this form. We’ll take it from there!
Without further ado, let’s get to all the sapphic book news from this past week!
Here are the links for this week’s posts:
- New Releases
- Best Sapphic Taboo Winners
- Voting for Best Time Travel ends September 23
- Friday Feels Fun
Meet Mitten! This is my *baby girl*, Mitten. She is 9 years old, and quite a chunky girl, but you couldn’t tell her that, she still thinks she weighs as much as a 6 week old kitten! She loves snuggling right on my chest and nestling up under my neck! She also loves chasing shadows (it’s quite hilarious to watch) if it’s dark in the room I’ll turn my phone flashlight on and move it around the room and she chases every shadow it makes! I hope you give my pretty girl an opportunity to show off her beauty. Submitted by Alex, a reader.
Please click on the images for the details for each announcement.
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.
Please note, sale prices may change without notice, so please check the price before clicking a buy button. International prices may vary.