Get ready to add books to your TBR pile!
When the end of the year drew near, we had one question we wanted to ask book lovers the world over. What were your top 5 sapphic reads of 2023?
Luckily our readers like to share!
Here are Martha Miller’s top sapphic reads of 2023:
1. Transitory by J.M. Redmann
Well structured mystery, with TLC and understanding given the transgender community and their families. Fantastic ending.
2. You Can’t Outrun Your Roots by McGee Mathews
I liked the combination of humor and irony.
3. Learned by Heart by Emma Donoghue
A love story in a 19th Century girls boarding school. Drawn from diaries of Anne Lister.
4. Undercover Love by Annette Mori
An action adventure with FBI and domestic terrorism including two strong characters who are former lovers.
5. Here for You by D. Jackson Leigh
Cowgirls, love, drama and horses. A lesbian’s dream.