TB’s heading out again this weekend for a day away in central Massachusetts. Miranda’s having a barbecue for her end of summer bash. Whatever your plans this weekend, we hope you have a fabulous one.
Now for book news and fun!
Learn 5 Random Facts about Chelsea M. Cameron, claim your free book by Hildred Billings & Cynthia Dane, and make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to meet an adorable Doodle named Thorten.
Here are five random facts about Chelsea M. Cameron.
1. When I was a kid, my career aspirations ranged from marine biologist to actress (I even went to Marine Biology Camp!).
2. I worked for the parks department as my summer job, but it wasn’t as chaotic as the TV show!
3. The first romance book I ever read was Kushiel’s Dart and it was given to me by one of my best friends in high school. I now have a tattoo of a quote from that book.
4. I am absolute TRASH for reality TV. The Bachelor, Project Runway, Love Is Blind, Real Housewives. I love it all.
5. One of my favorite snacks is potato chips dipped in ketchup.
Meet Thorten the Doodle, who belongs to Colleen, a reader. What a cutie!
And finally, the free book this week is from Cynthia Dane and Hildred Billings!
That’s all for this week.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda, Em, Faith, & TB