Welcome to the first edition of SapphFic Mischief Roundup!
This is where you’ll find announcements for readers and authors, a weekly Caturday photo, book deals, author selfies, SapphFic Community Announcements, and a new game we’re calling Where in New England is TB?
Here are the links for this week:
We Need Your Help
- Authors & Readers: We need pet photos for Friday Feels Fun and Caturday!
- Authors: Submit your books for the 2023 Reading Challenge
- Authors: Submit your books for the Free Fall Event (Deadline: Sept 14)
Author Miranda Macleod’s Sisters of Chaos know how to spend a Saturday!
Have news you want included in a future edition of the SapphFic Community Bulletin Board? Click here for submission details.
Jae’s professional cuddler/ice queen romance Just a Touch Away is now available everywhere! Get your copy here.
TB loves exploring places near and far, so we’ve decided to start a weekly game, where TB goes on an adventure, snaps some photos, and then lets you guess her location.
Before TB shares some photos, here are some facts about the place she visited last weekend.
1 The place was settled by British Missionaries in 1734.
2. It’s a town in Berkshire County.
3. In 1953, Norman Rockwell and his family moved here.
4. Daniel Chester French, the sculptor, lived and worked at Chesterwood.
5. You can visit Naumkeag, a Gilded Age mansion.
Now for some of the photos.
Time to vote where in the heck you think TB visited.
The polls have closed, and the answer will be revealed in the September 10 edition.