This is where you’ll find announcements for readers and authors, a weekly Caturday photo, SapphFic Community Bulletin Board, book deals, author selfie, and the guessing game Where in the Heck was TB.
Let’s get to it.
Here are the links for this week’s posts:
- New Releases
- Best of the Best Ice Queens
- Vote for Best Sapphic Forced Proximity / Stranded Together
- Friday Feels Fun
Have you entered the Mission: Book Possible $15 Amazon gift card giveaway?
A hearty congratulations to Melissa M. who was the winner of the November 9th drawing. We still have 3 more weekly drawings to go! Here are the first 12 missions, if you choose to accept them…
One of the new features with the website is authors are now able to support IHS through paid advertising. Many authors have joined our Advertising Pilot Program to help us test the ads and to allow wiggle room for our website developers to make adjustments in real time.
As a way to show our appreciation for sponsoring the all-new I Heart SapphFic, we’re spotlighting authors who’ve joined the Advertising Pilot Program.
Check out these spotlights:
- Cheyenne Blue
- Rachel Lacey, Katia Rose, MJ Duncan, A. L. Brooks, and Lise Gold
- Lianyu Tan, Edie Marr, Nikki Markham, Riley Rose, & Jolie Dvorak
- Kimberly A. Todd & Sienna Eggler
- TC Parker, Frances Lucas, Alexi Venice, and Kim Harry
- Barbara Winkes, Rien Gray, Angela Greenman, and Claire Highton-Stevenson
We wouldn’t be able to run IHS without the amazing support of so many brilliant, kind, and generous authors. Please support all the authors helping IHS.
For details on how you can help sponsor IHS so we can make the new website even better click here.
Please click on the images for the details for each announcement.
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.