We’ve made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate!
Find out the top 3 sapphic books with the most clicks this week, 5 Random Things about sapphic author Sienna Waters, women loving women book freebies, and a beautiful horse named Max to get your weekend off to a wonderful start!
TB & Miranda are on the road again!
Currently, the writing duo is in New York, doing some book research that involves dragging TB to see Swan Lake. Did TB behave, (which we’re defining as did she refrain from wearing a tits or boobies shirt to the ballet)? Or did TB get them into other types of trouble?
What kind of misadventures might they encounter? Those who followed their GCLS road trip know that they almost got stuck in Canada and had to delay their return home by a day.
Find out about their travels by signing up for our Patreon. Not only will you get the juicy deets, but you’ll have their eternal gratitude for helping support IHS.
JULY 24-26 CHRISTMAS IN JULY FREE PROMOTION
We’re organizing a free book event in July. Authors can submit 2 books per pen name and they must be free on Amazon. (Note: this doesn’t mean just “free via Kindle Unlimited”, which isn’t free since it’s a paid subscription service.)
If you want to participate, click here to submit your books.
Last day to submit is THIS Sunday, July 16.
NOW FOR FRIDAY FUN!
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know top sapphic book authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Sienna Waters.
1. I am amazingly clumsy and in the past month alone I have cut myself on a towel (don’t ask), fallen off my bike, hit my head on a bunk bed, and been to casualty twice (once with a sprained ankle, once with a splinter in my foot that got infected). I’m just happy I live somewhere with socialized medicine. I’d go broke otherwise.
2. I can play the piano and attended a conservatory for music when I was younger. (Related: my wife plays far better than me and forced me to buy a piano on our third date by conveniently forgetting her ID and bank information at home).
3. I’ve lived in tons of countries and speak four languages (if you follow me on Twitter you might see me break one out occasionally). English is my mother tongue, and I didn’t learn any of the other three until I was over 18 (dunno how my schooling missed that one).
4. I’m a terrible author. I’m okay at the writing part, but not the other stuff (marketing, social media, etc), to the point that I’m surprised anyone ever finds or reads my books. I keep meaning to get better but then I get distracted by writing another book and forget.
5. Apparently, I suck at maths because I really thought I’d come up with five facts already. So here’s a freebie: I’m addicted to hot chili Doritos which are tough to find in Europe, and I will literally eat them until I can’t feel my tongue anymore (I really did not plan on admitting that to the public at large).
Have you read The Hotel Inspector yet? Get it here.
Meet Max! This is Midknight Madness aka Max. Max is the goofiest horse in the barn. He makes everyone laugh. He is my best buddy, when I am in a funky mood he brightens my day. Submitted by Jordan, a reader.
That’s all for today.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Friday!
Miranda & TB
IHS has big plans to grow our offerings in 2023. More books! New features! So many ways to find your next favorite sapphic read! Our wish list is long, and the expenses add up fast. If what we do is valuable to you and you’d like us to be able to do even more, please consider helping out with a donation of any size. Every little bit helps!