Here are ways EVERYONE can help out. Most of them are free!
- USE OUR AMAZON LINKS to grow our affiliate earnings (like the icon at right or featured below↓), especially before a big purchase. Before you shop at Amazon, click on the heart icon that got you here, then on one of these Amazon links to get to the click through.
★ Please note, “Get it Free” buttons are NOT affiliate links and do not count, so please click the Amazon logo links.
- BUY YOUR BOOKS FROM THIS SITE. Please use a link on this site. But please note: if you find your book here and add to your wishlist for later, we will not receive the credit. Also, we don’t get anything if you buy gift cards, but we do get the credit if you spend the gift card after clicking through from this site.
- Join our close-knit community of sapphic fiction lovers, and you’ll get exclusive content, including funny stories, silly photos, behind the scenes, and so much more. JOIN OUR PATREON! We have several different membership levels starting at $3/month.
This is not a literal coffee but a clever way for you to donate money to help us keep the lights on. Even small amounts, like the cost of a cup of coffee, can add up over time. Thanks!
BUY US A COFFEE! Donate directly to IHS by clicking on the coffee icon wherever you see it throughout our site→
- SOCIAL MEDIA! Spread the word! When people are looking for book recommendations or want to find more sapphic books, please send them our way!
Here is how AUTHORS and PUBLISHERS can help even more:
- Become a sponsor! Whether it’s a new release, a sale, or an older book that needs some love, advertising with us is a great way to get eyes on your books and support IHS at the same time. We even make the ad graphics for you!
- Spread the word! Whenever you can, whether it’s in your newsletter, on social media, a podcast, or a live event like a booth at your local Pride, let other authors and readers know about IHS.
PS: If you ever need a refresher on how to best support IHS, click on the heart icon in our header or footer and it will bring you back here. We’ll be sure to keep this page up to date.
Why do we need this support?
People often ask why we do so many things for free, including valuable services most sites would charge for. The reasons are simple. As readers, we know the joy of finding the perfect book at just the right moment. As authors, we know the pain of being blocked from potential readers because of gatekeepers and lack of funds.
With that said, we could really use some help. We have big plans for enhancing our offerings. But every addition costs money.