We made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate.
Miranda and TB are heading to Women’s Week in Ptown this Saturday. The Cape is lovely this time of year and they’re hoping to see some author friends and get energized by the good vibes and sea air.
Before we get to the book news and fun, we want to remind everyone that you can contribute to the Friday Feels Pet of the Week and that authors are invited to submit their books for the weekly Freebie.
Before clicking on any buy buttons for books on sale, please ensure the sale price matches because they can change without our knowledge.
Now for the fun stuff!
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Jamey Moody.
1. When I was a kid I thought candy corn was nasty! I don’t know how it happened, but a couple of years ago I ate it again and now I eat it year round. Don’t judge.
2. My dog Leo can hear me drive up when I come home from work or if I’m out. He always goes to his toy box and grabs a toy then meets me at the door. Every time!
3. My family used to make fun of me when we went clothes shopping. If I got something new, a shirt, shoes, or whatever, when I got home I would put it on. I wore it the next day to school for sure!
4. My parents didn’t give me or my sister middle names. We were supposed to use our last names as our middle names when we got married. I’ve never been married…yet. Oops!
5. One of my favorite things is to sleep late on Saturday mornings.
There you go. Thanks for including me. These have been fun to read.
Thanks Jamey for participating and check out her latest: The Woman Who Climbed a Mountain. Get it here.
“This is my 11-year-old Blue Merle Border Collie Storm. My partner and I don’t have any kids so she’s our baby and very spoiled but also very loved.” ~Carolyn, a reader from Scotland.
One final thing! If you are an author, either published or aspiring, make sure you check out the first edition of our all new Writerly Wednesday newsletter. We have some great events planned in October and November to help you hone your skills and improve your author business. Don’t miss out!
That’s all for this week.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda & TB