We’ve made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate!
Find out the top 3 sapphic books with the most clicks this week, 5 Random Things about sapphic author Kim Harry, and two sweet dogs. And don’t forget to scroll all the way to the end of this post for good news about I Heart SapphFic.
CHANGE TO THE WEEKEND SCHEDULE
TB & Miranda are traveling all day Friday and will get into Boston really early on Saturday morning. The weekend post that’s usually published on Saturday will be out on Sunday this weekend. It’s been a long and emotional week for TB. To put it mildly, she’s struggling. We apologize for the inconvenience.
IT’S ALMOST THE END OF 2023!
Can you believe there are only 8 weeks left in 2023? We hope you’ve made some great progress on your TBRs this year, and we’d love to hear about some of your favorites. That’s why we’re asking readers to submit their Top 5 Reads of 2023.
This simple form asks for your top 5 books this year, and is open to readers/authors/reviewers/bloggers. Just one caveat: authors, you may NOT select one of your own books (including books you wrote under a different pen name).
The books you choose do not have to have been released in 2023, simply ones that you read for the first time this past year.
If you’re an author/reviewer/blogger, we invite you to share some details about yourself and your website so we can help you get the word out.
Submissions are open NOW, and we’ll start posting your Top 5 Reads of 2023 in December and will continue sharing them into the new year.
YOU CAN HELP IHS WITH YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING!
If you’re shopping for gifts on Amazon, it would be fantastic if you could click on one of our affiliate links first. That way we earn a small commission for your purchase. Every penny we get helps keep the lights on and it’s a simple way to support I Heart SapphFic. Here’s a link you can click to get you to Amazon.
Thanks so much for the help!
ORGANIZING THE NOVEMBER MEGA SALE
Here are the vital details about the sale:
- It’ll run November 24 through November 28
- Authors can include up to 5 books per pen name
- The sale price points are: $0.99, $1.99, $2.99, & $3.99
- If you’re listing your book at $2.99 or higher, the book must be at least a 50% discount off the regular price. That means perma 99c and $1.99 books are allowed, but if you want to list for $2.99, the book must have a regular price of $5.99 or higher.
- Books MUST be at their sale price in ALL marketplaces no later than noon EST on November 23 (this is the day before the official start to give us time to check all the prices)
- Deadline to join the sale is November 20
NOW FOR FRIDAY FUN!
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.