We made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate.
Here at IHS Headquarters, we’re scrambling to get the 2023 IHS Reading Challenge all set before the new year. TB’s going to do her best to slip out for a drive this weekend, though, to avoid losing her mind. It’s possible TB will convince Miranda to go with, because TB’s not allowed to cross state lines on her own. Just kidding (or not)…
Now for today’s Friday Feels.
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Jourdyn Kelly.
1. My company, Jaded Angels, is the official merchandiser for singer/songwriter Debbie Gibson.
2. I have a degree in commercial art and video production. I love painting.
3. I played the saxophone in my high school marching band, but I can’t read music. I used to play by ear, only getting caught by my teacher when they wanted me to tryout for drum major and I had to read sheet music I’d never heard before.
4. I collect Grogu (Baby Yoda)… everything.
5. I’ve competed in many triathlons to raise money for Alzheimer’s research. I’ve raised a couple thousand dollars. I stopped after having surgery on my shoulder.
– I don’t allow photos of people to be hung in my house because since I was a little girl, I thought they could see me.
– I caused an emergency landing on a commercial airline because my eyes were bleeding. I couldn’t see anything, but I freaked the lady sitting next to me out something terrible.
Have you read Jourdyn’s latest? Get it here.
Lucy is the Buskey (Boston and Huskey mix) and Thatcher is the cat. As you can see, they are best friends. Submitted by Tammy, a reader.
One final thing! If you are an author, either published or aspiring, make sure you check out the latest Writerly Wednesday newsletter.
That’s all for this week.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!
Miranda & TB