We’ve made it to another Friday and it’s time to celebrate!
Find out the top 3 sapphic books with the most clicks this week, 5 Random Things about sapphic author Anna Parsifal, women loving women book freebies, and an absolutely adorable dog named Piper to get your weekend off to a wonderful start!
WHAT’S THAT FEELING IN TB’S CHEST?
Could it be hope? That can be a dangerous feeling and it never works out well for TB. But the temperatures have chilled just enough that TB’s going to attempt a hike this weekend. She hasn’t been able to do that much this summer so far because there has been one weather alert after another, including bad air alerts, flood warnings, intense heat, and tornados. There is some rain in the forecast for today, but TB has her fingers crossed it won’t set off severe weather alerts, keeping her inside.
Miranda’s probably crossing her fingers and toes because TB gets grumpy when she’s trapped inside for too long.
Whatever you have planned this weekend, we hope you have a fantastic time!
NOW FOR FRIDAY FUN!
Please remember that sale prices listed in today’s post are valid for a limited time only and may change without notice. International prices may vary. Always check the price in your local marketplace before purchasing.
5 Random Things is our way of helping readers to get to know top sapphic book authors all the while having a bit of fun.
Here are five random facts about Anna Parsifal.
1. I had a surgery 13 years ago. I believe I had a life after death experience then. I told the people on the other side I want to come back and write a book. (And do some other stuff I can’t share here.)
2. I’m not a sporty person but I used to cycle a lot. When I was 12 I came third in a local race and I won a t-shirt of my choice from the village clothes shop. I still remember that.
3. My wife is a wedding planner. She sometimes involves me in her job. I’ve been an official witness at five civil weddings so far. And I’ve celebrated one symbolic wedding.
4. I’ve been in love with three teachers. I’m friends with the first one, the second is my ex, the third inspired my debut novel.
5. My desk is in permanent state of mess so I never actually use it. My wife calls it Chernobyl.
Have you read The Intensive Course? Get it here.
Meet Piper! Aka Hyper Piper. She is a giant ball of energy. She loves to show off her gay cape! Submitted by Dru, a reader.
That’s all for today.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Friday!
Miranda & TB
IHS has big plans to grow our offerings in 2023. More books! New features! So many ways to find your next favorite sapphic read! Our wish list is long, and the expenses add up fast. If what we do is valuable to you and you’d like us to be able to do even more, please consider helping out with a donation of any size. Every little bit helps!