The weekends are when we round up all the sapphic book news from the previous week into one convenient location. Think of it as your personal queer reading directory! After all, we know the weekend is when so many of us are able to unwind for a minute and want to get lost in a good wlw book. What could be better?
DEADLINE TO JOIN THE IHS NOVEMBER MEGA SALE IS NOVEMBER 20
Here are the vital details about the sale:
- It’ll run November 24 through November 28
- Authors can include up to 5 books per pen name
- The sale price points are: $0.99, $1.99, $2.99, & $3.99
- If you’re listing your book at $2.99 or higher, the book must be at least a 50% discount off the regular price. That means perma 99c and $1.99 books are allowed, but if you want to list for $2.99, the book must have a regular price of $5.99 or higher.
- Books MUST be at their sale price in ALL marketplaces no later than noon EST on November 23 (this is the day before the official start to give us time to check all the prices)
- Deadline to join the sale is November 20
IT’S ALMOST THE END OF 2023!
Can you believe there are only 6 weeks left in 2023? We hope you’ve made some great progress on your TBRs this year, and we’d love to hear about some of your favorites. That’s why we’re asking readers to submit their Top 5 Reads of 2023.
This simple form asks for your top 5 books this year, and is open to readers/authors/reviewers/bloggers. Just one caveat: authors, you may NOT select one of your own books (including books you wrote under a different pen name).
The books you choose do not have to have been released in 2023, simply ones that you read for the first time this past year.
If you’re an author/reviewer/blogger, we invite you to share some details about yourself and your website so we can help you get the word out.
Submissions are open NOW until the end of 2023, and we’ll start posting your Top 5 Reads of 2023 in December and will continue sharing them into the new year.
YOU CAN HELP IHS WITH YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING!
If you’re shopping for gifts on Amazon, it would be fantastic if you could click on one of our affiliate links first. That way we earn a small commission for your purchase. Every penny we get helps keep the lights on and it’s a simple way to support I Heart SapphFic. Here’s a link you can click to get you to Amazon.
Thanks so much for the help!
NEED A BOOK FOR THE WEEKEND?
If you’re looking for something to read this weekend, below you’ll find 13 books on sale.
Need more choices? Check out the BookFinder, which has more than 5,100 books for you to choose from, ranging from steamy sapphic romance books, ice queen wlw romances, lesfic audiobooks, queer superheroes, best friends to lovers lesbian romances and so much more!
Don’t see your favorite women-loving-women book in the I Heart SapphFic database? Let us know by filling out this form. We’ll take it from there!
Without further ado, let’s get to all the sapphic book news from this past week!
Here are the links for this week’s posts:
- New Releases
- Best Sapphic Valentine’s Stories Winners
- Voting for Best Found Family Story closes on December 2
- Friday Feels Fun
Meet Chumley! He thinks it’s funny that his moms think they run the house! Submitted by author Rita Potter.
Please click on the images for the details for each announcement.
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.
Please note, sale prices may change without notice, so please check the price before clicking a buy button. International prices may vary.