Saturdays are when we round up all the sapphic book news from the previous week into one convenient location. Think of it as your personal queer reading directory! After all, we know the weekend is when so many of us are able to unwind for a minute and want to get lost in a good wlw book. What could be better?
Calling all Sapphic Authors!
We’re organizing a sale for September 21-25.
Here are all the deets:
- Authors can include up to 3 books per pen name.
- The sale price points are: $0.99, $1.99, $2.99, & $3.99
- If you’re listing your book at $2.99 or higher, the book must be at least a 50% discount off the regular price. That means perma 99c and $1.99 books are allowed, but if you want to list for $2.99, the book must have a regular price of $5.99 or higher.
- Books MUST be at their sale price in ALL marketplaces no later than noon EST on September 20.
- POLICY REMINDER: If you get involved in this or any IHS sale and then fail to discount your book by the deadline (which is always noon the day before the sale starts), you will not be allowed to participate in any other sales or special events for 90 days. Click here for more about this policy change.
The deadline to join is September 13.
Ten Years of Lizzie
This summer, TB released the latest story in the Lizzie series to celebrate TB’s 10-year writing anniversary. Woot!!!!
She sat down to write a post about what 10 years of Lizzie has meant to her and as it turns out, Lizzie has meant a lot. Reflecting on the past decade with such a memorable character made TB realize just how much she owes to Lizzie. Not only for launching TB’s writing career, but for the life advice she learned from Lizzie along the way.
One of the life lessons was simple, but also the hardest for TB to learn and sink in.
Need a Book for the Weekend?
If you’re looking for something to read this weekend, below you’ll find 31 books on sale.
Need more choices? Check out the BookFinder, which has more than 4,200 books for you to choose from, ranging from steamy sapphic romance books, ice queen wlw romances, lesfic audiobooks, queer superheroes, best friends to lovers lesbian romances and so much more!
Don’t see your favorite women-loving-women book in the I Heart SapphFic database? Let us know by filling out this form. We’ll take it from there!
Without further ado, let’s get to all the sapphic book news from this past week!
Here are the links for this week’s posts:
- New Releases
- Best Sapphic Steampunk Winners
- Voting for Best Love at First Sight ends September 16
- Friday Feels Fun
Meet Jackson! Jackson… who we’re positive sees ghosts. Esp fun when she’s in my lap and stares intently over my shoulder. She always makes me look. Submitted by Sandra & Dina, readers and cat aficionados.
Have community news you want included in a future edition of this section? Click here for submission details.
Please note, sale prices may change without notice, so please check the price before clicking a buy button. International prices may vary.